- Social Media Intern Position: Part Time Employment - Intern.
- Corporate Partnership Intern Positions: Part Time Employment - Intern.
- Public Relations Media Writer / Coordinator Intern Position: Intern, Commissions
- In-Game & Event Coordinator (General Management)
- Graphic Designer - Print & Video
- Digital Marketer
- Video Broadcaster (Highlights Interviews, Play by Play)
Internships allow you to
- Learn about a career field from the inside and decide if this is the right career field for you
- Work alongside a professional in your chosen career area
- Observe the workplace and see if it matches expectations
Leadership and Skill Development
- Learn new skills and add to your knowledge base while gaining confidence in your abilities
- Opportunity to practice communication and teamwork skills
- Gain industry knowledge first hand from an organization and professionals
- Provide evidence that you have initiative, are reliable, and have a sense of responsibility
- Apply some of the ideas learned in school and provide a bridge between school and the professional world
- Achieve a sense of accomplishment by contributing to an organization
Networking and Establishing Mentors and References
- Meet new people and practice networking skills while establishing a network of professional contacts, mentors, and references
- Open to door to advice on the next steps to take on your career path
- Gain valuable experience and accomplishments to add to your resume and/or enhance your application to graduate school
- Create an advantage over other job or graduate school applicants
We are pleased to announce the following internship opportunities for the 2019-20 Season. Click on each posting for internship description and how to apply.